2012 CNFMSDC Awards
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Robert Costello Lockheed Martin
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY ADVOCATE OF THE YEAR
- April Harley Duke Energy
BUYER OF THE YEAR
- Jeanette Schutz Florida Turnpike
SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- Class 1 Daxel Lopez Sundax Florida, Inc.
- Class 2 John Diaz Impact Industrial Supplies
- Class 3 Mark Govin Merchandise Partners, LLC
- Class 4 Harold Mills ZeroChaos
CHAPTER OF THE YEAR (C.O.T.Y) AWARD
- West Coast
Lorian Williams’ Award
Errick Young Orange County Business Development
Anyone that knew Lorian, knew of her dedication, enthusiasm, and her high level of energy she brought to the cause of minority business development. Lorian was a certified MBE with cnFMSDC that had a positive impact on the council and in the community in which she served. In 2009 we lost Lorian to cancer. Although she is no longer present in body; her spirit, values, and enthusiasm continue to remain with us.
Each year we randomly, select an individual (corporate or certified supplier) that represents these characteristics that Lorian so boldly lived every day.
This award is a surprise, so the individual does not know until the day of the event.